Submit a Plan - The National Portal For Building Control Applications
What is Submit-a-Plan
Submit-a-Plan is the LABC (Local Authority Building Control) National Portal for making electronic and offline Building Control applications to ANY Local Authority in England, Wales and Northern Ireland as well as reporting dangerous structures.
This site has been designed as a single location for both the general public and professional users to submit Building Control applications directly to their intended Local Authority. Users can also track the progress of their application online via our dedicated portal DataSpace On-line.
The key features of Submit-a-Plan at a glance:
- Free of charge to use
- Works with all CAD applications and paper scans
- Eliminates sending multiple paper plans (when submitted electronically)
- Saves time and money
- Send an application at any time (available 24/7)
- Environmentally friendly
- All you require is web access
- Track the progress of your application online (when submitted electronically)
- Local Authority funded service
- Free of charge application assistance.
For further information, please visit the www.submitaplan.com website
Guidance for using Submit-a-Plan
Pages in Submit a Plan - The National Portal For Building Control Applications
- 1. You are here: What is Submit-a-Plan
- 2. Guidance for using Submit-a-Plan