Comments, Compliments and Complaints
As a Council we want to give you the best service we can, and it's only by listening to our customers that we can find out how well we're doing.
- If you have an idea about how we could do things better, tell us. We can look into your suggestion to see how this might work
- If something goes wrong when dealing with us, tell us. We will investigate and tell you what we plan to do about it
- If you're pleased with the way we've dealt with you, tell us. We can follow this example through other services provided by the Council
- Remember - if you are not happy, then neither are we!
In our monitoring of customer comments/compliments and complaints we record your feedback and produce information on a quarterly basis, from which we learn about what is important to you.
Code of Conduct for Councillor Complaints Process
From 8th May 2008 the duty to consider complaints that a Councillor may have breached the Code of Conduct has become the responsibility of the Council's Standards Committee.
If you want to complain about the conduct of a member of Kettering Borough Council or a member of one of our Town or Parish Councils, you must submit your complaint to: -
The Monitoring Officer
Kettering Borough Council
Bowling Green Road
You must make your complaint using the Complaint Form so that you can be sure that you have provided all the information necessary to progress the complaint.
Last updated 13/08/2011
Pages in Comments, Compliments and Complaints
- 1. You are here: Information
- 2. Your Comments, Compliments and Complaints
- 3. Your Complaint
- 4. What can you expect from us
- 5. Anonymous Complaints
- 6. How We Deal With Your Complaint
- 7. Compliments, complaints and Queries Monitoring
- 8. Customer Feedback makes a difference - Keep in touch with us
- 9. Local Government Ombudsman
- 10. Special Cases