Burton Wold Community Fund
Information on Community Fund
Your Energy, the company responsible for running the Burton Wold Wind Farm made provision for a community fund as part of its development. This fund will be for the life of the wind farm to deliver energy efficiency projects and education to residents and community groups within the electoral ward of Burton Latimer.
You can also find further information on the community fund below.
The Burton Wold wind farm, based in Burton Latimer, is currently the largest wind farm to be built in the East Midlands and is Northamptonshire's first wind farm. The farm consists of 10 turbines and at maximum capacity can produce 20MW of electricity.
Please use the online form to tell us about ideas you may have, and to express your interest in the fund
Last updated 15/06/2011
Pages in Burton Wold Community Fund
- 1. You are here: Information on Community Fund
- 2. Burton Wold Community Groups Information
- 3. Further Information for community and educational projects.
- 4. Burton Wold Resident Information
- 5. Further Information for residential projects.
- 6. 1st Year Energy Saving Celebrations
- 7. Helping the Burton Latimer Guides Go Green
- 8. Annual Performance Reports