Community Safety Partnership
Community Safety means crime reduction, crime prevention and much more. It is recognised that we should focus attention not only on efforts to reduce or prevent crime and disorder, but also on introducing social and economic change as a way of preventing crime and disorder from taking place. Community safety activities will aim to reduce offending behaviour, and also the harms experienced by individuals and communities because of crime and disorder, and will seek to improve their quality of life through efforts to change the wider physical and social environment.
What is the Community Safety Partnership
In Kettering Borough we are fully committed to working together to tackle crime and disorder, antisocial behaviour, misuse of drugs and any other behaviour which affects the local environment.
The following organisations are all part of the Community Safety Partnership:
- Kettering Borough Council
- Northamptonshire County Council
- Police Authority
- Fire Authority
- Primary Care Trust
- Probation Service
What is the three year partnership plan?
The Partnership works with other local agencies, organisations and the local community to put in place an action plan to make Kettering borough a safe place to live, work and visit.
The plan is reviewed each year to help identify what is most important to the local community.
Pages in Antisocial Behaviour
- 1. What is Antisocial Behaviour?
- 2. How to report Antisocial Behaviour
- 3. What can I expect when I report Antisocial Behaviour?
- 4. The Police and Antisocial Behaviour
- 5. Taking Action Against Antisocial Behaviour
- 6. What's Happening in Your Area
- 7. Useful Contacts and Links
- 8. You Said - We Did
- 9. Did you know..?
- 10. You are here: Community Safety Partnership