LDF Background Studies
Jointly Prepared Documents
Roger Tym & Partners were commissioned to assess the roles and relationships of the town centres in North Northamptonshire. This involved using street side surveys to establish catchment areas, and telephone surveys to assess patterns of movement. Recommendations are included as to the type of development that the town centres should accommodate to 2031. Appendices are available on request from the Joint Planning Unit tel: 01536 414644 or email email@example.com
The North Northamptonshire Centres Project was prepared by DTZ Peida Consulting in 2004. The study was prepared to define potential roles and relationships of centres across North Northamptonshire.
A Report prepared by Entec Consultants (2004) to research and establish a framework for building sustainable rural communities of the future in the North Northamptonshire Growth Area.
Employment Land Futures Report prepared by Roger Tym and Partners for the Joint Planning Unit.
Utilities Study prepared by WSP Consultants for the Joint Planning Unit. Appendices are available from the Joint Planning Unit upon request.
Rail Strategy prepared by Rail Estates (March, 2005) for the Joint Planning Unit to investigate strategic rail developments in North Northamptonshire.
This study collates the existing environmental and historic resources in North Northamptonshire and maps the density of these resources using a Geographical Information System.
This document sets out the vision and process for establishing a strategic green infrastructure framework within North Northamptonshire (Rockingham Forest area) and the River Nene Regional Park.
Last updated 19/01/2011
Pages in LDF Background Studies
- 1. Kettering Borough Documents
- 2. Local Plan Review Issues Paper 2002
- 3. Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
- 4. North Northants Housing Market Assessment
- 5. Strategic Flood Risk Assessment (SFRAs)
- 6. You are here: Jointly Prepared Documents
- 7. Employment Land
- 8. Annual Monitoring Report
- 9. Background paper: Housing
- 10. Kettering Urban Extension Strategic Design Guidance
- 11. Kettering Retail Sites Study
- 12. PPG17 Open Space Needs Assessment
- 13. Gypsy & Traveller Accommodation Assessment
- 14. Kettering Town Centre AAP Topic Papers - Retail, Commercial & Housing