Application Forms, Guidance and Local Requirements
Lawful Development Certificates
Certificates - What is a Lawful Development Certificate?
These are a special type of application that seek to certify that a development is immune from enforcement action because it is lawful.
There are two types of application:
- one for development already carried out (existing) and
- one for proposed development.
Either type can relate to uses of land and buildings, or building works or other operations.
There is no equivalent provision to certify that works do not need Listed Building Consent, Conservation Area Consent or Advertisement Consent
Proposed Use or Operation pack containing:
Existing Use or Operation or Actity Including Those in Breach of a Planning Condition pack containing:
Other Relevant Documents:
- Your Guide to Making a Planning Application
- Ordnance Survey Extract Form
- Planning Application Fees
- Planning Application Process
- Drawings to Accompany your Planning Application
Last updated 22/10/2012
Pages in Application Forms, Guidance and Local Requirements
- 1. Planning Application Forms
- 2. Local Planning Application Requirements
- 3. Householder Applications
- 4. Full Applications
- 5. Outline Applications
- 6. Approval of Reserved Matters
- 7. Condition Related Applications
- 8. Conservation, Heritage and Tree Applications
- 9. Advertisement Consents
- 10. You are here: Lawful Development Certificates
- 11. Prior Notifications
- 12. Extension of Time Limit
- 13. Non-Material Amendment Following a Grant of Planning Permission