Refuse & Recycling Driving Operations
Kettering Borough Council have been working as part of the Northamptonshire Local Authority Safety Advisor Group to produce, the 'Management of Refuse Driving Operations' in order to make the kerbside collection as safe as possible for the public and our crews.
The waste industry is now the most dangerous in the Country so we are making all documentation relating to the management of refuse driving freely available to download.
Here at Kettering we have produced a training film, safe working practices, toolbox talks, a handbook and presentations for safe reversing operations and street collection.
- Waste Services Health and Safety handbook
- Manual Lifting and Handling training presentation
- Refuse and Recycling training presentation
- Reversing Assistant training presentation
- Refuse & Recycling Safe Working Practices
- Toolbox Talks
We are happy to make this material available to assist other Local Authorities in the mission for safer working.
If you would like to view any of these documents or our training film please call 01536 534485 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 18/12/2008
Pages in Refuse & Recycling Driving Operations
- 1. You are here: Reversing Operations
- 2. Toolbox Talks
- 3. Northamptonshire Local Authority Safety Adviser Group