Disabled Blue Badge Holders
- Free of charge in Kettering Borough Council car parks.
- No requirement to display clock as Kettering Borough Council does not apply time limits to visitors displaying valid Blue Badges.
- Not valid in Pop & Shop bays marked in red located in the School Lane car park and any bays that may be restricted for other uses i.e. motorcyles or loading.
- Blue Badge must be displayed so our parking inspectors can check the expiry date of the Blue Badge.
- No disabled bays available? Use a normal parking bay but display Blue Badge as above.
- If you do not have your Blue Badge with you: You must use a normal parking bay and purchase a pay and display ticket from the machine as your vehicle is not exempt from the car park regulations.
- Failure to display Blue Badge or pay and display ticket - contravening any parking regulations (see tariff board next to the pay and display machines) may result in the issue of a £70 Excess Charge Notice (reduced to £50 if paid within 14 days).
For further information, including how to apply for the Blue Badge Scheme, visit Northamptonshire County Council.
Last updated: 21/10/2016