Hello, sign in to your account. New customer? Register here.

View further pages in...

Residents Parking Scheme

Can I have a replacement permit?

There is an administration fee of £5.  Please note we do not accept cash payments.

If your permit has been stolen you must report this to the police immediately and providing you are able to give us a crime reference, a replacement will be issued free of charge.

Get in touch with Kettering Borough Council

Email: customerservices@kettering.gov.uk. Telephone: 01536 410333.

Full contact details. Send us your feedback.