Residents Parking Scheme
Renewing a Permit
Responsibility for applying for a renewal permit rests with the holder, you may renew the permit online within 21 days in advance of the permit expiry date.
Alternatively, you can apply for your permit to be renewed by one of the following methods one month before the expiry of your current permit.
- by telephone: by contacting our Customer Services on 01536 410333.
- by post or in person: Kettering Borough Council Offices, Municipal Offices, Bowling Green Road, Kettering NN15 7QX one month before expiry of your current permit.
The cost to renew the permit is £35. Please note we do not accept cash payments.
Pages in Residents Parking Scheme
- 1. Do I qualify for a Residents or Business Parking Permit?
- 2. Cost of a Resident or Business Parking Permit
- 3. Areas covered by the Residents Parking Scheme
- 4. How to apply
- 5. You are here: Renewing a Permit
- 6. Reasons for Non Issuing of a Permit
- 7. Blue Badge Holders
- 8. Can I have a replacement permit?
- 9. Change of Vehicle
- 10. Visitor Scratch Cards
- 11. Obstruction
- 12. Enquries & Reporting Misuse of Permits and Visitors Scratch Cards
- 13. Audit Commission National Fraud Initiative