Residents Parking Scheme
Do I qualify for a Residents or Business Parking Permit?
If you live or have a business in one of the zones where there is a Residents’ Parking Permit Scheme in operation and you park on the public highway, you will need to apply for a permit. You can do this by completing an application form, either in person or by post to Kettering Borough Council.
Pages in Residents Parking Scheme
- 1. You are here: Do I qualify for a Residents or Business Parking Permit?
- 2. Cost of a Resident or Business Parking Permits
- 3. Areas covered by the Residents Parking Scheme
- 4. How to apply
- 5. Renewing a Permit
- 6. Reasons for Non Issuing of a Permit
- 7. Blue Badge Holders
- 8. Can I have a replacement permit?
- 9. Change of Vehicle
- 10. Do I qualify for Visitor Scratch Cards?
- 11. Audit Commission National Fraud Initiative
- 12. For all enquries