Outdoor Events Bookings
Booking an open space for an outdoor event?
Kettering Borough Council has a number of open spaces that are available for community groups to book for outdoor events.
These sites include:
- Northampton Road recreation ground, Kettering
- Dunkirk Avenue recreation ground, Desborough
- Ise Valley public open space
- Weekly Glebe playing fields
- Mill Road park, Kettering
- Meadow Road recreation ground, Kettering
- King George V playing field, Burton Latimer
- Rockingham Road Pleasure Park, Kettering
- Kettering Market Place
How much will it cost?
If your community group has charitable objectives or is not established for profit then there should be no charge for the open space.
If you represent a commercial organisation or are an individual then there may be a charge for the space.
For further information please call Kettering Borough Council on 01536 534340 or email OutdoorBookings@kettering.gov.uk
Car Boot Sales
For further information please email email@example.com
Are there any byelaws I need to be aware of?
There are certain byelaws relating to pleasure grounds and open spaces. You must ensure that you have read and understand these byelaws before booking an open space.
How do I book an open space?
You will also need to:
- read our conditions of use
- read a copy of the byelaws information
- download a copy of our incident form if an incident has occurred
You can telephone the Kettering Borough Council Customer Response Centre on01536 535777 and one of our advisors will complete a form over the phone for you.
You can go into the Customer Response Centre where an advisor will complete a form for you.