Information on Housing Options
There are services across Northamptonshire that you can self refer to if you are in need of emergency accommodation or homeless services.
St. Judes Drop-In Centre, Northampton Road, Kettering. Tel: 01536 415495
Mon - Fri, 10.00am - 2.00pm. Free internet access, hot drinks, subsidised meals, food parcels, showers, laundry, and clothing. Advice and access to other agencies and support providers.
Bassetts Court Hostel, West Street, Wellingborough. Tel: 01933 227314
A hostel for single people to which you can self refer. Telephone for further information.
Northampton Hope Centre, Oasis House, 35-37 Campbell Street, Northampton.
Tel: 0845 519 9371 Services include: 39 move-on apartments, 9 emergency units, daily hot breakfast and lunches, showers, recycled clothing store, Big Issue Regional Recycling Centre.
Accommodation Concern, 25-26 Dalkeith Place Headlands, Kettering. Tel: 01536 416560
Free and confidential service offering advice and assistance to rough sleepers, people who may be at risk of homelessness and vulnerable people in need of support.
Northampton Womens Aid, Tel: 08451 232311
Refuge accommodation across Northamptonshire for women and children who are victims of domestic abuse. Self referrals welcomed, please telephone at any time.
Pages in Information on Housing Options
- 1. The Council's Housing Options Service
- 2. Housing Options Service - Keyways
- 3. Housing Options Service - Options Advice
- 4. Housing Options Service - Homelessness
- 5. Are you in mortgage arrears?
- 6. Are you struggling to pay your mortgage because you have lost your job?
- 7. You are here: Emergency Accommodation
- 8. Housing Associations
- 9. Local agents for privately rented accommodation
- 10. Useful contacts