Tenancy Support Services
Tenancy Support Service
The Tenancy Support Service offers support to all Kettering Borough Council tenants who require help to successfully maintain their tenancy.
The aim of the Tenancy Support Service is to deliver support services for vulnerable people in their own homes by offering one to one support & guidance with the following:
Paying your rent
Advice on issues that maybe affecting your tenancy
Developing life skills such as cooking, cleaning, shopping
Benefit claims & managing your own finances
Establishing social contacts & activities so you do not feel isolated within the local community
Accessing health care & specialist services
Support with Health & Wellbeing
Issues relating to drug & alcohol dependency
Issues relating to solvent abuse
Sign posting & advocacy
For more information
- Download the Tenancy Support Service leaflet
- Tenancy Support Self Referral Form on-line form
- Tenancy Support Worker Referral Form on-line form
- Download the Service Standards leaflet for our Tenancy Support Service
Are you seeking a new direction this year, or wishing to enhance your skills? If so then why not sign-up for one of our free tenants training courses.Find out more about Tenancy Training
Our LifePlan Service offers one to one support and guidance to meet your needs regarding education, training, employment and volunteering opportunities.
Pages in Tenancy Support Services
- 1. You are here: Tenancy Support Service
- 2. How do I access the service & how much will it cost?
- 3. What happens after I've contacted the Tenancy Support Service?
- 4. Tenancy Support Service - Contact Details