Hello, sign in to your account. New customer? Register here.

Council housing

  • About paying your rent
    Information on council house rent including: how to pay your rent, what to do if you struggling to pay, when the rent free weeks are, and how your rent is set.
  • Four various toy wooden houses.What happens if I do not pay my rent?
    If you find you are falling behind with your payments, we encourage you to contact us so we can offer you advice and do what we can to help.
  • Council Housing Repairs
    If you live in a Council property and wish to find information about our repairs service visit these pages.
  • imageNeed help with downsizing?
    The HomeMove scheme has been designed to assist Council tenants to downsize to a smaller property without the stress and upheaval this causes.

Tenancy Agreement changes and Introduction of Fixed Term Tenancies

Changes to the Tenancy Agreements of council tenants were made on 1st April 2013. A new handbook has also now been issued. Fixed Term Tenancies have also been introduced for all new tenants. These documents can be found by clicking on the above link.

Find out more about...

Get in touch with Kettering Borough Council

Email: customerservices@kettering.gov.uk. Telephone: 01536 410333.

Full contact details. Send us your feedback.