Paying Your Council House Rent
You can set up a standing order for a date when you are sure money will be in your bank account so you will not forget to pay your rent.
If you wish to pay by Standing Order please contact your bank with the following details of the Council's bank:
HSBC, 9 High Street, Kettering.
sort code : 40.26.07 account number: 11268732
You will also need your Rent Reference (found at the bottom of your rent payment card).
Remember if your rent changes, it is your responsibility to contact your bank to amend the payments.
Last updated 20/08/2010
Pages in Paying Your Council House Rent
- 1. Payments
- 2. Direct Debit
- 3. Paying via PayPoint
- 4. Post Office
- 5. By telephone using a credit or debit card
- 6. Online payments
- 7. By Post
- 8. You are here: Standing Order
- 9. Through your wages
- 10. What happens if my rent card is lost or damaged?
- 11. How do I find out how much rent I owe?
- 12. What should I do if I miss a week's payment or I am struggling to meet my weekly payments?
- 13. What can I do if I have rent arrears?
- 14. How do I know how much rent I need to pay?
- 15. Can I get independent assistance if I go into arrears?
- 16. Service and other charges
- 17. When are the 'no collection' weeks?
- 18. Rent Setting