Paying Your Council House Rent
How do I find out how much rent I owe?
A statement of your rent balance will be sent to you once every quarter and will show you how much is outstanding. You can confirm your rent balance at any time during office hours by contacting - the Councils Customer Response Centre on 01536 410333, or visit the Councils Customer Services Centre, Municipal Offices, Bowling Green Road, Kettering.
Last updated 20/08/2010
Pages in Paying Your Council House Rent
- 1. Payments
- 2. Direct Debit
- 3. Paying via PayPoint
- 4. Post Office
- 5. By telephone using a credit or debit card
- 6. Online payments
- 7. By Post
- 8. Standing Order
- 9. Through your wages
- 10. What happens if my rent card is lost or damaged?
- 11. You are here: How do I find out how much rent I owe?
- 12. What should I do if I miss a week's payment or I am struggling to meet my weekly payments?
- 13. What can I do if I have rent arrears?
- 14. How do I know how much rent I need to pay?
- 15. Can I get independent assistance if I go into arrears?
- 16. Service and other charges
- 17. When are the 'no collection' weeks?
- 18. Rent Setting