Hello, sign in to your account. New customer? Register here.


Please note, this website will be upgraded between 25th January and 6th February 2018. It will not be possible to make online payments or complete service request forms on this site during this time.

Change of tenancy

Changing your council house tenancy

Information on the ways that a tenant can apply to have their tenancy agreement changed, for example to a joint tenancy or the right to succession can be found within the tenants handbook or through contacting your Neighbourhood Manager.


Download the Tenant's Handbook here.

Get in touch with Kettering Borough Council

Email: customerservices@kettering.gov.uk. Telephone: 01536 410333.

Full contact details. Send us your feedback.