Make a Planning Application
There are a few things that you can do before you apply for Planning Permission to make this process even quicker and easier, saving you time and money.
Before applying for Planning Permission, it is helpful to do the following:
- Find out whether planning permission is needed
- Get pre-application advice from us
- Discuss your proposal with your neighbours
- Design your plans in keeping with the area
The following leaflets are available to download, offering you advice on applying for Planning Permission:
Guiding you through
Information on things to consider when building something or changing the use of something.
'Top Tips' on applying for Planning Permission
Top tips on how to apply for planning permission
Now that I have applied
Advice on the process after your application has been submitted.
Now my application has been determined
Advice on the types of decisions.
Last updated 18/07/2011
Pages in Planning Services
- 1. You are here: Make a Planning Application
- 2. Contact Details