May Half Term Activities
Manor House Museum
Tuesday 26 - Friday 29 May
Join us at the Manor House Museum for 'Medieval May' Half Term Craft Activities galore. Come along, get creative and make something to take home with you! Plus Free Craft Table Activities on May Half Term Saturdays.
|Tuesday 26 May||Hobby Horse Heroes||11am & 2pm|
|Wednesday 27 May||'Knights and Ladies' Medieval Hats||11am & 2pm|
|Thursday 28 May||Craft a Castle||11am & 2pm|
|Friday 29 May||Design a Dragon Cloak||11am & 2pm|
Workshops last approximately 1 hour and are appropriate for ages 3+.
- £3 per child
- £2 for Kettering Leisure Pass Holders
- Free to Young Friends of Kettering Art Gallery and Museum
Booking is Essential
Contact the Museum for bookings and further information:
Telephone: 01536 534 219
- Kettering Leisure Pass rates for children’s activities apply where the fee payer holds a leisure pass.
- Young Friends rates are for ‘Young Friends’ and children in families who hold ‘Family Membership’
- Please note you will be required to present a valid Leisure Pass or Friends Membership card when you pay/book.
To relive some of the fun we had last summer at the Manor House Museum with our Wild Things themed children's activities, check out the below link for pictures galore!
The Manor House Museum always offers a range of free activity worksheets, trails, brass rubbings and more alongside its permanent and temporary exhibitions!
Last updated: 16/04/2015
Pages in Children's Activities
- 1. You are here: Children's Activities
- 2. Terms and Conditions