February Half-Term Craft Activities
Manor House Museum
Tuesday 17 - Friday 20 February
This February half-term become engulfed in the Jurassic world of dinosaurs with craft activities galore at the Manor House Museum. Come along, get crafty and make something to take home with you!
Workshops last approximately 1 hour
- £3 per child
- £2 for Kettering Leisure Pass Holders
- Free to Young Friends of Kettering Art Gallery and Museum
Booking is Essential
Contact the Museum for bookings and further information:
Telephone: 01536 534 219
- Kettering Leisure Pass rates for children’s activities apply where the fee payer holds a leisure pass.
- Young Friends rates are for ‘Young Friends’ and children in families who hold ‘Family Membership’
- Please note you will be required to present a valid Leisure Pass or Friends Membership card when you pay/book.
To relive some of the fun we had last summer at the Manor House Museum with our Wild Things themed children's activities, check out the below link for pictures galore!
The Manor House Museum always offers a range of free activity worksheets, trails, brass rubbings and more alongside its permanent and temporary exhibitions!
Last updated: 06/11/2014
Pages in Children's Activities
- 1. You are here: Children's Activities
- 2. Terms and Conditions