Hello, sign in to your account. New customer? Register here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What sort of tree work am I allowed to do?


For trees in conservation areas you need the written consent of the Council before any work can be done.

For trees with a preservation order a request must be made in writing to the Council, with a location plan.

Make an application online.

Do you have a Question?

If there is anything you would like to ask us, about our services, our work or how we can help you, then click the button below.

Do you have a Question?

Is there anything you'd like to know about our services or how we can help?

Why not ask us a question?