Hello, sign in to your account. New customer? Register here.


Please note, this website will be upgraded between 25th January and 6th February 2018. It will not be possible to make online payments or complete service request forms on this site during this time.

Frequently Asked Questions: Tree management

Click a question to reveal the answer.

Tree management FAQs

Q: Would it be OK for me to prune the tree outside my house?



Kettering Borough Council manages highway trees in Kettering and Barton Seagrave on behalf of Northamptonshire County Council.

If you live in Kettering or Barton Seagrave and would like the tree outside your property pruning please contact Kettering Borough Council on 01536 410333. An inspection will be made and you will be advised if pruning will be possible. If you live in any other area of the Borough please contact Northamptonshire County Council on 0845 601 1113

Last updated 21/07/2011

Do you have a Question?

Is there anything you'd like to know about our services or how we can help?

Why not ask us a question?