Children's Services : Outline
Northamptonshire County Council provide services for children and young people including:
- Children in care - we have a duty to act like a responsible parent, offering the right type of care and support at all times.
- Children with disabilities
- Children and families in need of support during difficult times, such as bereavement.
- Children as risk of being abused or harmed
- Children and young people who need help to live in the community of when they leave our care
- Children who repeatedly offend, to help prevent reoffending
Contact: Children and Young People's Services (CYPS)
Department: Northamptonshire County Council
Telephone: 0300 126 1006
Fax: 0300 126 8900Visit: http://www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/en/councilservices/social-care/cyp/pages/default.aspx 8-12 The Lakes, John Dryden House, Northampton, NN4 7YD